Welcome to Highfield Golf & Country Club
Highfield Golf Club is a real gem tucked away in the rolling countryside of North Kildare, yet only 30 minutes drive from the suburbs of West Dublin and just 11 miles from Enfield and the N4.
The natural contours of the old Duggan Family Estate, which has been owned by them for over 270 years, provided the perfect blank canvas for this naturally derived Golf Course.
- Eco Friendly designed Parkland Golf Course with several innovative water features
- Unique Canadian Cedarwood Clubhouse
- 1st Tee-box on the roof of the Clubhouse
- Affordable Golf & Membership & Golf Lessons
- Luxury 4* LODGE Accommodation as seen on RTE's Showhouse
- Cosy Bar
- Restaurant/Function Room. Excellent Value Packages for all occasions.
- Floodlit driving range
- Gym & Fitness Suite & Tennis courts
- Practise putting green
- Accessible tourist base for viewing the Heritage, Culture and Gardens of Kildare, Meath, Westmeath, Offaly.
- Visitors and Families always Welcome